102 chicken nuggets
why would you order 17 of 6 instead of 5 of 20… that shit’s expensive as hellGetting 2 four pieces is cheaper then 1 6 piece know your nuggets
but getting 1 20 piece is cheaper than 3 6 pieces KNOW YOUR NUGGETS
this is how word problems for math books are started, isn’t it.
Pffffffffffffffff been there…ate all that. =w=
So when boys want to wear tank tops, it’s okay, but when I want to do it, it’s indecent and my shoulders are going to give every boy in a 20-mile radius a boner?
if your underage and its a professional environment, wear professional clothing. women have sexual organs on their top half, men don’t, don’t you know biology??
…my shoulders aren’t sexual organs.
My breasts are not sexual organs. They are a means of feeding my child…can you junk do that? No. So please reframe from treating my breasts as your privet sexual tease.
his underwear look so fucking dirty like yea I’m gonna choke, choke on that goddam lasagna youve been hiding down there for six fucking months
I’m pretty sure that’s the blood from the tattoo but ight
Isn’t that what they print on small objects?
pff looks like he did it himself with a sharpy.
i am currently confused and freaked out a little bit
*whispers* kill your double
do all band members freaking share clothes or something
>///u//> Some of us like to thinks so. Like they have dorky sleep overs and swap clothes like teenage girls.
[Image Description: Background is several triangles in a circle like a pie alternating from true red, scarlet and black. A robin is sitting on his perch looking to the right.
Top Text: “JUST SOME.”
Bottom Text: “CASHIER RANTS.”]
So lately I’ve been on the registers at the store where everyone can be a Maxxinista and I, and my fellow Robins, have had all the same complaints about being a cashier:
- Get off your phone. Seriously, it’s rude.
- Going along with that, please try to acknowledge our presence, we’re living people, not machines. At the very least say hello back.
- Pay attention to the transaction going on. I know there are a lot of things around registers that can be distracting, but you’re spending your money, try to focus to make sure everything goes right.
- When asked if you want your money back in cash or on your card “Whatever you want to do” is not an acceptable answer. I can’t make that decision as it is your money.
- Please don’t snatch stuff out of our hands.
- Try not to be rude to us if something goes wrong with the transaction, some of us are still learning.
- Please try to remember your debit/credit cards and/or cash or checks. I know people forget these things from time to time, but if you come out with the sole intention to shop, please have something.
- Along that line, please try to remember how much money you have available. If your card(s) are declined, it’s not our fault. Try to check your bank statements.
- Please pay attention to the price tags. For example: if you have several Polo shirts (which are about $34.99-39.99) they are going to add up quickly. Plus tax.
- Don’t forget about tax.
- I have a small counter area between my register and the ones on either side, please don’t pile all your items on there. I can only bag things so fast.
- If I try to hand you a bag to clear counter space, clearly it’s OK to take it. Don’t just stare at me.
- Don’t throw money at me, I’m not a stripper. Either hand it to me or place it on the counter if you don’t want to touch my hand.
- And the biggest one of all: DON’T ARGUE WITH ME. Honestly, whatever I tell you is what I’ve been told to say. I can’t change store policy, I can’t make exceptions. Sorry, not sorry.
I’m sure there are more, but this is all I could think of for now. To quote one of my co-workers “We don’t get paid enough to put up with [customer’s] crap.”