We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty things.
theft for many is survival in this system and taking away from multi-billion dollar companies that are a part of the oppressive capitalist system
I love this post so much. Like, an unbelievable amount.
Fuck you….just….Fuck you. Do you even understand that this only ADDS to the problem. Not just because your committing a crime but you are also stealing from the pockets of the people that work at those locations. You all seem to forget that major corporations are made up of thousands of lower workers and only a handful of CEO’s. Yeah the lose may not seem much to the corporate half but it hurts the actual store/business and the people directly working there. The store I work at has a horrible time with shoplifters so much so that we have to PAY!! KEY WORD PAY..to replace the lost merchandise just so we can restock the products for honest costumers. That in-turn takes money away from not only our LP but from our store’s budget that would be going to pay our workers better. So yeah…if you shop lift….you’re an asshole and I hope you die of some horrible flesh eating disease you lazy ass.
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
You forgot bigger cup sizes of bras for women smaller than 34…..small chest cavity..big bust. IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A BRA THAT FITS!!!!!
>//u//> I ship it~<3
herald-vanyel-ashkevron said:omg I’m dying thinking that Van is the one man Mags would turn for.
Everyone is secretly gay for Vanyel
Hell I’m gay for Vanyel
I’m gay for Vanyel and I’m a chick
So am I *gasp*
Wait aren’t we all?
D: I’m hetero for him…and I’m a lesbian!!!
Me every family dinner.